TXM Healthcare is proud to announce that we have secured an exclusive contract at an Acute NHS trust within the Gloucestershire area.
The NHS Trust we are currently supplying to have full time and part time contracts available.
TXM Require the following nurses:
Band 5 – (RGN)
• Surgical Ward Nurses (RGN)
• Medical Ward Nurses
• A&E Nurses
Job role minimum requirements:
• Minimum of 6 months acute experience
• Full occupational health checks
• DBS check
• Mandatory Training
• Good communication skills
All placements for this trust are now offering block bookings.
Block bookings offer a range of benefits as an agency nurse. You will be working on one ward for a minimum period of 3 months which means that you will be integrated as part of the team. Job security you will have a minimum of 4 shifts per week (40 hours) and you are able to work a maximum of 6 shifts per week as well. This will give you an opportunity as a Band 5 Staff nurse to earn from £40,000 to £60,000 per annum based on full time hours.
All block bookings rotas will be given to you on a week to week basis.
Please see the shift patterns below:
• Night shifts 20.45pm-07.15am available maximum of 6 shift per week
• Day shifts 07.15am-21.15pm available maximum of 6 shift per week
There is also accommodation available from £350.00-£400.00 PCM
Benefits of being part of TXM Nursing Team:
• Flexible shifts per week
• Block booking 3-6 months
• Weekly payroll paid on time every time.
• Expert Recruitment Consultant advice
• Clinical nurse support team
• CPD courses available
• Fast track compliance checks
• Refer a friend scheme available. We pay up to £200.00 for each referral
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term position at the trust and be part of a team.
If you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact Najmin Begum on 01908 326 224, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TXM Healthcare Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.