TXM Healthcare are currently seeking a Band 5 RMN/RNLD – Newly qualified/Experienced to join our client based in Nottingham.
Our client offers a clear rehabilitation pathway from acute care through to preparation for life after discharge, for those with more complex and severe mental health needs.
We are looking for a dynamic nurse to work in our acute services, caring for inpatients that’ve been admitted or are stepping down from PICU. You’ll be an experienced and motivated RMN who is focused on patient recovery. You’ll thrive in a challenging environment and be driven to improve clinical standards.
You’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits. Our client has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. The clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
• You may also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Salary will be pending experience –£21-33k pa – (Preceptorships offered to Newly qualified)
TXM Healthcare welcomes your contact. For more information please call Omar, our Specialist Recruiter within Mental Health Nursing 01908 3264221 or forward a copy of your CV to Omar.Hassine@txmhealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.