TXM Healthcare are currently seeking a Compliance Administrator to join a successful and fast paced Compliance Division supporting a Framework awarded Healthcare Recruitment Team.
Title: Compliance Administrator
Reporting Line: Compliance Manager
Hours: The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day.
You may also be required to work additional hours in accordance with the reasonable demands of the Company and its needs.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team and ensuring efficient delivery of compliance services
- Responsible for full 360 Candidate Compliance Processes
- Assisting with registrations of new candidates
- Face to face meetings with current and new registrations.
- Calling Candidates
- Assisting Candidates with DBS applications
- Applying for and chasing references
- Ensure candidates are compliant and remain compliant to framework standards
- Adopting Company Objectives and ensuring awareness and implementing into day to day activity
- Uphold standards in line with ISO 9001: 2015
- Uphold knowledge of Home Office Regulations and act accordingly
- Uphold Knowledge of Client Specific requirements and act accordingly
- Assist and attend open days and conferences as required by the company
- Any other support, The above list in not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties as the business needs dictate.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, however training may be provided:
- BLS Instructor, although training may be given
- Phlebotomist trained, although training may be given
- Good Command of written and spoken English Language
- Experience using Excel, Word, Email and Portals.
TXM Healthcare Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org