TXM Healthcare is a multi disciplinary award winning healthcare recruitment agency. If you are seeking a new role within Healthcare Recruitment then we are increasing our team due to growth and are seeking new superstars to join the TXM family!
Based in our Milton Keynes office location, We are currently welcoming applicants for a Compliance Assistant
The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day. You may also be required to work additional hours in accordance with the reasonable demands of the Company and its needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Senior and Compliance Administrators with new registrations and maintain working
- Calling Candidates
- Calling Providers
- Applying for and chasing references
- Any other support and business needs to dictate
- Adopting Company Objectives and ensuring awareness and implementing into day to day activity
- Uphold standards in line with ISO 9001: 2015
- Uphold knowledge of Home Office Regulations and act accordingly
- Uphold Knowledge of Client Specific requirements and act accordingly
- Assist and attend open days and Conferences as required by the company
- Uphold Data Protection regulations and ensure work is conducted in a safe manner.
- Full training will be given
For a confidential discussion please call Blake Golding on 01908 326 400 Or email your application to Blake.Golding@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or a long term health condition we will do our best to assist you.