Consultant Radiologist with Special Interest in Breast
Our client is currently looking for a Consultant Radiologist with special interest in breast to be based at a large NHS Trust based in Wales: £76,761 to £103,490 per annum + up to £8,000 in relocation
Main responsibilities:- The directorate is seeking a candidate to provide Symptomatic Breast and General Radiology services – However a pure breast job could be timetabled if so desired. If combined with general duties these should encompass plain film reporting, screening and cross-sectional imaging with CT, MR and Ultrasound. The ability to perform some standard nuclear medicine reporting would be welcome. – The post is advertised as full time (10PAs).
– MBBS and FRCR, or equivalent or equivalent
– Full GMC Registration with a licence to practise.
– Entry on the GMC Specialist Register via: • CCT (proposed CCT date must be within 6 months of the interview date) • CESR • European Community Rights
– Depth and breadth of clinical experience in radiology following completion of approved STR training programme or equivalent.
– Experience in Symptomatic Breast Radiology including biopsy, localisation techniques and Breast MRI.
– Experience in a special interest that will complement those existing in the department. – Experience of PACS radiology.
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to: Derek.Nunn@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.