TXM Healthcare are a multi-disciplinary award winning healthcare agency whom are currently seeking a Consultant Dermatologist to join our Private based client in Lincolnshire. The successful candidate would be required to join the team on a Permanent Basis. We are looking for a 1.76 FTE consultant, Salary is £130-150K, this can be full/part time, we will consider all hours/flexibility required.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
Minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare
• Full Right to Work in the UK
• Flexible Working Hours
• GPVTS trained or equivalent
• Diploma in Dermatology
• Accreditation in dermatology
• Experienced consultant of dermatology
• Demonstrates clarity in written and spoken communication
• Good interpersonal skills, courteous to patients and staff at all times
• Enthusiastic team player
• Open and reflective
• Computer literate in office, internet applications and literature searches
• Experience of clinical audit
• Effective communication skills, enthusiasm and approachability.
• Commitment to clinical governance.
• Flexible approach to work
You will be required to travel between each of the identified locations of the hubs and spokes of the service is an essential to the position
Travel to and attendance at training locations in other parts of the country, with overnight stays where necessary is an essential requirement.
TXM Healthcare welcomes your contact. For more information please call Chloe Nicholas, our Specialist Recruiter within Dermatology 01908 326400 or forward a copy of your CV to Chloe.Nicholas@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.