Consultant in Gastroenterology
East Of England
Salary- £76,761 to £103,490 Per annum plus annual leave and pension
Our Client in the East of England has an opportunity for a Consultant in Gastroenterology
Our client has a well-developed Gastroenterology service including:
• Ward based Gastroenterology.
• Endoscopy Unit with three procedure rooms (with plans for a fourth)
• Therapeutic endoscopy including ERCP, oesophageal, colonic stenting and EMR.
• Endoscopic ultrasound/EBUS.
• Capsule endoscopy
• Out of hours GI bleeding service (365 days a year) with two on-call nurses.
• Two IBD nurse specialists with nurse led IBD clinics and anti-TNF infusion facilities.
• One endoscopy nurse who monitors and supports patients during hepatitis treatment.
• Two colorectal cancer nurse specialists and one upper GI nurse specialist.
• Five colorectal surgeons.
• Two Specialist GI radiologists.
• Colorectal and Upper GI MDTs as well as benign GI radiology MDT.
• Nutrition sister who also runs nurse led coeliac clinic.
• Specialist liver/hepatitis clinic. Also outpatient venesection and paracentesis.
The successful candidate will have a broad experience of inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology and be fully competent in all aspects of upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy as well as management of GI bleeding.
Applicants must be eligible for full GMC Registration
• GMC in registration or in process
• Experience of Diabetes and Endocrinology
• Tier 2 visa
• Annual leave
• £76,761 to £103,490
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to: Derek.Nunn@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.