Consultant in Geriatric Medicine
East Of England
Salary- £76,761 to £103,490 Per annum plus annual leave and pension
Our Client in the East of England has an opportunity for a Consultant in Geriatric Medicine
The post holder will join a pool of Geriatric Medicine Consultants:
• The delivery of a dedicated programme of geriatric care.
• Active participation in developing innovative approach to acute elderly care.
• Developing older peoples acute service pathways.
• Developing older people services / Outpatient clinic.
• To facilitate the further development of our day stay/ day assessment unit
Applicants must be eligible for full GMC Registration
• GMC in registration or in process
• Experience of Diabetes and Endocrinology
• Tier 2 visa
• Annual leave
• £76,761 to £103,490
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to: Derek.Nunn@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.