As the situation evolves we will keep our candidates and clients informed and ask that you continue to follow good hand hygiene and infection control measures.
Healthcare in changing, and so are we. At TXM Healthcare it is our mission to explore new partnerships and opportunities to work in collaboration with superb organisations and Healthcare professionals with the aim of increasing delivering high quality consultant led services with increased efficency and cost reductions.
- Coronavirus levels 'burning quite hot' in some of UK February 26, 2021
- How many cases in your area? February 26, 2021
- Coronavirus spread slowed by vaccines, study suggests February 26, 2021
- Age not job prioritised in second phase of Covid jab rollout February 26, 2021
- Vaccine group phase two: What age groups are they vaccinating next? February 26, 2021
- Data on testing for COVID-19 by week and country February 25, 2021
- Data on country response measures to COVID-19 February 25, 2021
- Data on hospital and ICU admission rates and current occupancy for COVID-19 February 25, 2021
- Data on 14-day notification rate of new COVID-19 cases and deaths February 25, 2021
- Data on the daily subnational 14-day notification rate of new COVID-19 cases February 25, 2021
A selection of independant resources which provide valuable support and information regarding COVID-19.
Money Saving Expert
REAL TIME MAP
John Hopkins University