As the situation evolves we will keep our candidates and clients informed and ask that you continue to follow good hand hygiene and infection control measures.
Healthcare in changing, and so are we. At TXM Healthcare it is our mission to explore new partnerships and opportunities to work in collaboration with superb organisations and Healthcare professionals with the aim of increasing delivering high quality consultant led services with increased efficency and cost reductions.
- Covid travel tests to be axed in England for vaccinated arrivals January 24, 2022
- Covid in Scotland: Easing of restrictions 'a significant moment' January 24, 2022
- St Neots rower with incurable cancer breaks Atlantic record January 24, 2022
- What are the Covid rules in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland? January 24, 2022
- Covid: PM faces crucial week and nightclubs reopen in Scotland January 24, 2022
- Weekly epidemiological update: Omicron variant of concern (VOC) – week 2 (data as of 20 January 2022) EU/EEA January 21, 2022
- Communicable disease threats report, 16-22 January 2022, week 3 January 21, 2022
- Data on COVID-19 vaccination in the EU/EEA January 20, 2022
- Data on SARS-CoV-2 variants in the EU/EEA January 20, 2022
- Interim analysis of COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against Severe Acute Respiratory Infection due to laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 among individuals aged 50 years and older, ECDC multi-country study – first update January 20, 2022
A selection of independant resources which provide valuable support and information regarding COVID-19.
Money Saving Expert
REAL TIME MAP
John Hopkins University