As the situation evolves we will keep our candidates and clients informed and ask that you continue to follow good hand hygiene and infection control measures.
Healthcare in changing, and so are we. At TXM Healthcare it is our mission to explore new partnerships and opportunities to work in collaboration with superb organisations and Healthcare professionals with the aim of increasing delivering high quality consultant led services with increased efficency and cost reductions.
- Meghan: Duchess of Sussex tells of miscarriage 'pain and grief' November 25, 2020
- Covid: PPE price rises cost taxpayers £10bn, report says November 25, 2020
- Covid Christmas rules: Caution urged over household mixing November 25, 2020
- Brain imaging technology designed for babies November 25, 2020
- Coronavirus: French lockdown to ease after second peak passes November 24, 2020
- Download the daily number of new reported cases of COVID-19 by country worldwide November 25, 2020
- Updated projections of COVID-19 in the EU/EEA and the UK November 23, 2020
- Communicable disease threats report, 15-21 November 2020, week 47 November 20, 2020
- Data on hospital and ICU admission rates and current occupancy for COVID-19 November 19, 2020
- Data on 14-day notification rate of new COVID-19 cases and deaths November 19, 2020
A selection of independant resources which provide valuable support and information regarding COVID-19.
Money Saving Expert
REAL TIME MAP
John Hopkins University