As the situation evolves we will keep our candidates and clients informed and ask that you continue to follow good hand hygiene and infection control measures.
Healthcare in changing, and so are we. At TXM Healthcare it is our mission to explore new partnerships and opportunities to work in collaboration with superb organisations and Healthcare professionals with the aim of increasing delivering high quality consultant led services with increased efficency and cost reductions.
- Alcohol deaths highest for 20 years in England and Wales May 6, 2021
- Elections 2021: 'Parents shouldn't have to fight for child's care' May 6, 2021
- Covid: Black leaders fear racist past feeds mistrust in vaccine May 5, 2021
- Tokyo 2020: The mental strain of the delayed Olympics May 5, 2021
- Mental health: 'We need to care for patients, but also ourselves' May 5, 2021
- Data for the maps in support of the Council Recommendation on a coordinated approach to the restriction of free movement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the EU/EEA May 6, 2021
- Overview of the implementation of COVID-19 vaccination strategies and vaccine deployment plans in the EU/EEA May 6, 2021
- Considerations on the use of rapid antigen detection (including self-) tests for SARS-CoV-2 in occupational settings May 6, 2021
- Stop the spread! Could diagnostic antigen tests help control COVID-19 transmission in workplaces? May 6, 2021
- Infographic: rapid antigen tests for SARS-CoV-2 in the workplace May 6, 2021
A selection of independant resources which provide valuable support and information regarding COVID-19.
Money Saving Expert
REAL TIME MAP
John Hopkins University