TXM Healthcare are currently looking for a Dentist for a fixed term contract of two years in London.
Rates are negotiable and must have the following.
• First degree Bachelor of Dental Surgery (or equivalent) and full registration with the General Dental Council
• A higher, secondary relevant qualification would be advantageous (e.g. MSc, MRD or FDS)
• 10 years post-graduate clinical experience at least in part in high-end private sector work
• IT competence in Exact/Software of Excellence (clinical and clerical/practice management aspects), digital imaging systems, Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Entitlement to work in the UK, be in possession of an Enhanced DBS check, have professional indemnity insurance and no outstanding Fitness to Practice hearings with the GDC
• Experience of practice management, CQC regulation (the successful applicant will be the Registered Manager of the Service) and full understanding of relevant regulation and compliance work
If you are interested and would like more information please do not hesitate to contact Naz Asaaf on 01908 228 693, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.