TXM Healthcare are a multi-disciplinary award winning healthcare agency whom are currently seeking a General Practitioner to undertake Primary Healthcare clinics for Military and entitled personnel carrying out examinations and Occupational Health assessments.
The successful candidate would be required to join the team from ASAP until 30 Dec 2017
OVERALL JOB DESCRIPTION – SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
1. Undertake Primary Healthcare (PHC) clinics for Military and entitled personnel.
2. Examinations and Occupational Health (OH) assessments within the locum doctor’s scope of experience and qualification.
3. To inform the local medical authority of any case that may affect a serviceman’s ability to undertake their duties.
4. To complete reports and documentation in accordance with MOD policy or the requirements of any other government department.
5. To attend individual management reviews or case conferences with Primary Healthcare (PHC) and/or line management as required.
B. STANDARDS TO WHICH A GENERAL PRACTITIONER MUST COMPLY WHEN PROVIDING THE SERVICES
6. To comply with relevant Authority policy as notified to the doctor.
7. To comply with regulatory standards set out by the General Medical Council’s (GMC) Good Medical Practice (GMP) document.
8. To comply with Joint Service Publication (JSP) 950 Medical Policy.
C. ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
9. Registration with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the General Medical Council (GMC) GP Register without Restrictions.
10. A copy of the Doctor(s) Fitness to Practise declaration must be provided to the Authority prior to any GP undertaking duties under the Contract.
11. Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council’s (GMC’s) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
12. Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
D. DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
13. Previous Ministry of Defence (MOD) experience.
14. Previous emergency care/response experience.
TXM Healthcare welcomes your contact. For more information please call Rhian Nicholas, our Specialist Recruiter within Primary Care 01908 326400 or forward a copy of your CV to Rhian.Nicholas@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you