General Practitioner with medical experience in supporting gender identity and trans health.
TXM Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced General Practitioner whom has experience working to support medical treatment in transsexual health and the treatment of gender identity needs.
We are seeking a suitably experienced General Practitioner for one clinic day per month covering at a Practice within Liverpool.
Competitive Rates Offered
• Mon to Fri sessions on offer and Weekends at an escalated rate
• Must be registered to practice in the UK
• Must Be on the UK performers list
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 01908 326213
Benefits of working with TXM Healthcare
• Dedicated Recruitment Consultant- Sophie Maple
• Express Registration Process
• Free DBS Application If Required
• Mandatory Training- CPD Points Gained
• Top Rates of Pay
• Nationwide Coverage
• Weekly Payroll
• Dedicated Team for Revalidation and Appraisal
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.