TXM Healthcare are a multi-disciplinary award winning healthcare agency whom are currently seeking salaried General Practitioners and Advanced Nurse Practitioners to join our client’s team of Nursing, HCA and administrative colleagues, working under the leadership of our Service Manager and Clinical Lead.
The service offers primary care services alongside an urgent care pathway, signposted through the onsite A&E at Bedfordshire. Practitioners will be required to see a variety of registered and non-registered, urgent care patients as required. Core operating hours are 8am until 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
We support a wide variety of patients meaning no two days will ever be the same. With an onsite service manager we will leave you to do what you do best; caring for our patients and ensuring you fully utilise your clinical skills.
The Role Will Also Involve: –
- Supervise nursing staff in matters relating to the treatment of patients
- Encourage and support the GP provision of the services to promote the medical and clinical services delivery as contracted in a timely manner
- Encourage the health and well-being of all medical and clinical staff within the practice and promote efficient working methods
- Undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, home visits, checking and signing repeat prescriptions
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Assess the healthcare needs of our patients and screen for disease risk factors and early signs of illness while developing treatment and associated care plans
- Refer patients to other care providers as required
- Record clear and contemporaneous consultation notes
- Champion the practice clinical governance programme and work with the Service Senior Management Team on clinical governance and service issues
The essential qualities we are looking for in our General Practitioner applicants are: –
- Full and unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register and named on the English National Performers List
- MRCGP preferred for those completing their GP training before August 2007
- Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the NHS and understanding of clinical governance
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills, courteous to patients and staff at all times
- Enthusiastic team player who is open and reflective
As a valued member of the team, we’ll offer you a competitive salary of up to £110,000 per annum. In addition: –
- Paid indemnity insurance
- Access to the NHS pension
- Ongoing support to CPD including a structured PDP programme (with experienced mentors), providing you with information to support your appraisal and ongoing improvements in clinical practice.
- Fantastic opportunities for development in a primary and urgent care setting as well as the opportunity to get involved in nation-wide projects and leadership roles
- Working for an innovative organisation looking to improve patient care so that everyone feels the difference
- Flexibility in agreeing working hours and a shift pattern that suits your other commitments
- Expert Appraisal and Revalidation Services with support every step of the way.
TXM Healthcare prides itself on being able to take your career the Xtra Mile!
For more information please call Rebecca Fhalora, our Specialist Recruiter 01908 326 233, or forward a copy of your CV to Rebecca.Fhalora@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.