General Practitioners – Kent
Location: London- E1 Postcode
Position: 12 Month Maternity Cover- Salaried
TXM Healthcare are currently seeking General Practitioners or Band 7 ANP to work with a cluster of practices based in Kent and their OOH Service also
Primary/Urgent care experienced clinician (GP or Band 7 ANP) to support our unscheduled care service. Candidates must be prepared to carry out the following duties, at any one of our bases, as directed
• Independent prescriber
• Undertake telephone triaging
• Work autonomously in the community
• Visiting patients at home (car and driver provided)
• Visiting palliative care patients
• Visiting patients in care homes
• Prepared to assess children
• Prepared to work with clients presenting with DVT and Cellulitis
Duties typical to those of a primary care clinician – Telephone triaging, assessing patients appropriately, coming up with a suitable management plan, referring in a timely manner, when required, keeping detailed case notes.
Following the Lead and instruction of the Session Supervisor.
Calls mainly coming from NHS111, Nursing homes, Palliative & Ambulance crews.
As detailed above, must be prepared to make home visits – consult, complete, refer patients coming from NHS111, nursing homes, palliative, community nurses and ambulance crews.
DVT/Cellulitis pathway – you may be asked to see patients on these pathways, guidance will be available.
Prepared to assess children of all ages, if required
Variable Sessions on Offer
Competitive Hourly Pay Offered
• Mon to Sun Sessions on Offer- Social and Unsocial
• Must be registered with the GMC
• Must be on the English Performers List
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please send your CV to: email@example.com or call Sophie on 01908 326213
Benefits of working with TXM Healthcare
• Dedicated Recruitment Consultant- Sophie Maple
• Express Registration Process
• Free DBS Application If Required
• Mandatory Training- CPD Points Gained
• Top Rates of Pay
• Nationwide Coverage
• Weekly Payroll
• Dedicated Team for Revalidation and Appraisal
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.