- GP with Special Interests in Dermatology
Position: GP with Special Interested in Dermatology
TXM Healthcare are looking for GPs with a special interest in Dermatology
This is a great opportunity with great hours offering that work/life balance to applicants interested in full or part time week, 1 to 5 day per week at hours to suit you, Mon – Fri 7:30am – 6pm
You will provide holistic consultant-led treatment to the local communities, working with our dedicated team of professionals within their Grimsby service
As a Dermatology GPSI, you will undertake new and follow up consultations of patients referred to the community Dermatology service by GPs in accordance with guidance from the lead consultant and the supervising consultant. This will include diagnosis of the full range of dermatology conditions and initiating medical and surgical treatments, in a community clinic.
• Undertake new and follow up consultations including a full assessment of the medical condition, the patient’s concerns and expectations. The post holder will enter full details of history, examination findings, diagnosis and treatment plan in the case record.
• Follow care pathways for the common skin problems as recommend by national guidance
• Prescribe treatment only for the presenting complaint and in accordance with the dermatology formulary and prescribing restrictions
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 01908 326213
Benefits of working with TXM Healthcare
• Dedicated Recruitment Consultant- Sophie Maple
• Express Registration Process
• Free DBS Application If Required
• Mandatory Training- CPD Points Gained
• Top Rates of Pay
• Nationwide Coverage
• Weekly Payroll
• Dedicated Team for Revalidation and Appraisal
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.