TXM Healthcare are looking for a GP who can work in Coventry.
VAC-11532 Coventry Emis Web
Monday 5th June
Friday 9th June
Monday 12th June
Friday 16th June
Monday 19th June
Friday 23rd June
Monday 26th June
Friday 30th June
Three hour sessions, 10 minute appointments, no visits no admin, AM and PM
If you would be available to help cover at all then please contact us today
Full compliance would be needed for this role
- Copy of your CV and 2 details of people to contact for references.
- Copy of your Passport and UK visa if you have one
With all four corners showing of each document
- GMC annual retention letter 2017
Log onto GMC Online
On the Left hand side Click‘’My Registration’’
Then Click Download Certificate
Save as PDF & Sent as an attachment by email.
- Proof of National performers listing – usually a letter is sent to you?
- Your CCT or JCPTGP
- DBS Certificate
Issued within the last 3 years
- Copy of your medical insurance papers (Usually MDU/MDDUS)
- Basic Life Support certificate
Issued within the last year / ALS Certificate issued within the last 4 years
- Adult and children safeguarding certificates
Level 3 issued within the last 3 years
- Hep B Report