TXM healthcare require Registered nurses from all specialisms asap for Major NHS trusts in Hampshire.
Shift Types – Earlies, Lates, Long Days, Nights and Weekends on ad hoc basis.
*Lines of work on offer for the right candidate*
Please note the following:
Job description :
- Sensitive to patients needs
- Adaptable in transferring their existing skills within a Hospital environment and
- Adhering cautiously to the protocols expected within the NHS.
- Flexible, dedicated and enthusiastic in their approach.
- Upholding professional conduct at all times
- Full DBS on the update
- NMC valid Pin registration
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 x references from a senior band
- Fully compliant to frame work standards
- ITP (Midwifes only)
By working with TXM Healthcare further your career within the UK and work with some of the worlds best NHS and Private Hospitals.
For your expertise and efforts you will be rewarded with competitive rates of pay.
Are you seeking expert Appraisal and Revalidation Services? Our team offer support every step of the way.
TXM Healthcare prides itself on being able to take your career the Xtra Mile!
For more information please call Rickie Martin, our Specialist Recruiter 0207 194 8322 or forward a copy of your CV to Rickie.Martin@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.