TXM Healthcare are a leading player within the Private and NHS field of Mental Health Nursing placements.
At present we are seeking are seeking experienced mental health nurse from newly qualified to experienced Band 7 for a number of mental/learning disability client across the UK.
Our clients include a mixture of Low/Medium/Rehab services catering to Working aged Adults/CAMHS.
- Work closely with our in-house Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists to develop effective, highly specialised, individual care and treatment programmes
- Provide leadership and support to the care teams
- Provide the highest level of specialist care to our service users through positive behavior support and promoting personalisation, independence and safety at all times
- Make a significant difference to the lives of others whilst enhancing your existing skills
- Current valid NMC pin number
- Right to live and work in the UK.
To find out more regarding any of my roles please contact Omar Hassine on 0207 194 8310 or send your CV to Omar.Hassine@txmhealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you