TXM Healthcare are a multi-disciplinary award winning healthcare agency whom are currently seeking an experienced General Practitioner for a Permeant Position within a Surgery in Bedfordshire,
The essential qualities we are looking for in our General Practitioner applicants are: –
- Full and unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register and named on the English National Performers List
- MRCGP preferred for those completing their GP training before August 2007
- Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the NHS and understanding of clinical governance
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills, courteous to patients and staff at all times
- Enthusiastic team player who is open and reflective
As a valued member of the team, we’ll offer you a competitive salary of up to £110,000 per annum. In addition: –
- Paid indemnity insurance
- Access to the NHS pension
- Ongoing support to CPD including a structured PDP programme (with experienced mentors), providing you with information to support your appraisal and ongoing improvements in clinical practice.
- Fantastic opportunities for development in a primary and urgent care setting as well as the opportunity to get involved in nation-wide projects and leadership roles
- Working for an innovative organisation looking to improve patient care so that everyone feels the difference
- Flexibility in agreeing working hours and a shift pattern that suits your other commitments
The client is also a world wide know organisation who can offer you other incentives as well as the basics above.
TXM Healthcare prides itself on being able to take your career the Xtra Mile!
For more information please call Rebecca Fhalora, our Specialist Recruiter 01908 326 233, or forward a copy of your CV to Rebecca.Fhalora@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.