TXM Healthcare are looking for Physiotherapists to join a Luton based MSK Service to help to continue to change things for the better. The service is open Monday – Friday from 8am – 6pm, so they are able to offer fixed shifts to enhance your work/life balance.
You will join a team led by a Service Manager and will work alongside dedicated and highly-skilled Extended Scope Practitioners and Physiotherapists. You will be well supported by the management and administration teams and they hold regular team meetings as well as occasional social events. As well as regular in-service training, the service offers a variety of internal courses and funding for external courses to further your learning and development.
We are looking for passionate Physiotherapists to join a Luton based MSK service on a part or full time basis to be involved in:
- Delivering of high quality, individualised, evidenced based care to all patients;
- To maintain accurate records in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy standards;
- Maintaining confidentiality, privacy and dignity of patients;
- Learning, developing and adapting to change evidenced in CPD;
- Operating in a team and contributing to team decisions;
- Managing own caseload and prioritising;
- Teaching of patients, carers and peers.
- Running of group exercise classes
You will be a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with the ability to carry out a range of musculoskeletal assessments and procedures in order to make a clinical diagnosis. You will be able to work flexibly across various locations in Luton (as the need arises) and will be able to set patient centred clinical goals and use clinical outcome measures to evidence your interventions. As an essential member of the team, you will possess strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach to ensure you deliver positive experiences at every stage of the healthcare journey.
Competitive Salary Offered
- Flexible Working
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Large opportunity for training and development
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 01908 326213
Benefits of working with TXM Healthcare
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant- Sophie Maple
- Express Registration Process
- Free DBS Application If Required
- Mandatory Training- CPD Points Gained
- Top Rates of Pay
- Nationwide Coverage
- Weekly Payroll
- Dedicated Team for Revalidation and Appraisal
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.