COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (15 Minute Results) (Local Collection Milton Keynes)
The SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Rapid Antigen Test enables fast decision making e.g. whether patients need to be put in quarantine, reducing the risk of further spreading. In addition to that it allows for screening of individuals after confirmed exposure to a SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infected person or individuals at risk of exposure such as healthcare workers.
- Getting a quick result within 15-30 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- No instrument required
- Allowing decentralized testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
Comprises of :
- Test device – individual foil wrapped with desiccant
- Extraction buffer tube
- Sterile swab and Nozzle cap
- Film (to attach to test device to facilitate outdoor testing)
- Instructions for use and Quick Reference Guide
- Five simple steps, with results after 15 minutes
- Quick and Easy to read result
- Excellent performance, Sensitivity 96.52% and Specificity 99.68%
This item is non-returnable or exchangeable.