TXM Healthcare are a multi disciplinary award winning healthcare recruitment agency. Due to our successes we are expanding our Primary Care team and are seeking an experienced General Practitioner Recruitment Consultant.
We are interested in hearing from experienced GP Recruitment Consultants with good knowledge of recruiting into communities, ie: practices/surgeries/prisons/military etc.
This role would suit someone who has previous 180 or 360 recruitment experience and is enthusiastic on generating long lasting client and candidate relationships. Working as part of a successful team TXM Healthcare’s ethos is to always go “The Xtra Mile”, We are passionate about client service and seek positivity and a can do attitude.
The clients will be requesting GP candidates for numerous locations across the UK
The main responsibilities include the following:
* First point of contact for all client requests by telephone and by email on a daily basis
* Filling all client vacancies
* Updating the database with the relevant placement confirmation details
* Generating new clients and leads follow up.
* Servicing existing client requirements.
* Negotiating pay and charge rates
* Short listing candidates for client submission
* Understanding compliance and ensuring best practice and recruitment legalities.
* Maintaining and establishing good relationships with clients.
* Attending conferences and Open days.
Knowledge & Skills Essential:
* Experience of placing GP’s on temporary and/or permanent placements
* Excellent Communication skills
* 360 or 180 Recruitment experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of Temporary and/or Permanent placements
* Experience of Microsoft Software Packages
TXM Welcomes your contact, to apply for this position in confidence – please send a copy of your CV to Rhian.email@example.com or call 01908 326400.
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you