TXM Healthcare are looking to recruit band 5 RMNs to work within an integrated substance misuse and mental health team within the Manchester region.
You will be working within a male category C prison which prepares men to return back into the local community.
You will be expected to:-
• Maintain links with services across the prison setting and within the community to establish effective treatment pathways.
• To be able to support men’s mental health who are also under the SMS team.
• To be able to support men to stop using illicit substances who are under the care of mental health and the wider prison community.
Successful Candidates will have:-
• NMC registration
• 1 years clinical experience
• Be able to provide 2 clinical references
• Clear DBS
If you are interested in this position or similar opportunities within mental health, then please contact Katie O’Toole at TXM Healthcare on 01908 326208.
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.