Outlined below is a list of duties and responsibilities required of the Sales Support Administrator of TXM Healthcare Ltd. The below is not an exhaustive list and from time to time, the Sales Support Administrator Consultant may be expected to carry out other related duties required by the Company.
Title: Sales Support Administrator
Reporting Line: The Sales Manager
Hours: The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day.
You may also be required to work additional hours in accordance with the reasonable demands of the Company and its needs.
Salary and Benefits: £Negotiable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Sales Department
- Upload Documentation on Neutral and Master Vendor Recruitment Portals
- Upload Candidates Timesheets onto recruitment portals
- Chase Candidate Timesheets
- Arrange Accommodation and Flights
- Typing of contracts for sales staff
- Uploading of contracts onto Eclipse
- Any other support as required
- Liaise with payroll
- Adhering to the Sales and Compliance Booking Process
- Have awareness training in Quality Management and follow procedures set out in line with ISO 9001:2015
- Attend training sessions and refreshers as required
- Attend open days and Conferences as required by the company
- Assisting with any other duties as required by the company