TXM Healthcare is a multi disciplinary award winning healthcare recruitment agency.
Based in our Milton Keynes office location, We are currently welcoming applicants for a Senior Compliance Administrator.
If you are seeking a new role within Healthcare Recruitment then we are increasing our team due to growth and are seeking new superstars to join the TXM family!
The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day.
You may also be required to work additional hours in accordance with the reasonable demands of the Company and its needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full Compliance processes 360
- Assisting with registrations of new candidates
- Calling candidates
- Assisting candidates in applying for DBS
- Applying for and chasing references
- Ensure candidates are compliant and remain compliant to Framework standards
- Any other support and business needs to dictate
- BLS Instructor (Training given)
- Phlebotomist trained (Training given)
- Adopting Company Objectives and ensuring awareness and implementing into day to day activity
- Uphold standards in line with ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO 27001
- Uphold knowledge of Home Office regulations and act accordingly
- Uphold knowledge of client specific requirements and act accordingly
- Uphold Data Protection regulations – GDPR and ensure work is conducted in a safe manner.
- Assist and attend Open Days and Conferences as required by the Company
- Assisting and supporting Compliance Administrators/Sales Staff
- Training of Compliance Administrators
- Assisting, preparing and attending Audits as required (internal and external)
- Reporting on non compliance
- Revalidation of Doctors/Nurses
- Prepare reports for senior Management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Assisting the Compliance Manager where needed with following up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Training Compliance Administrators to a high standard and to TXM policies and procedures
- Compliance with all Terms and Conditions of employment contracts with regard to information security, confidentiality and data protection
- Following all Company policies and procedures
- Reporting Information Security Incidents and Events to the relevant TXM responsible person(s)
- Contributing to the achievements of relevant Company objectives
- Ensuring Company policies and objectives are established and communicated to relevant members of staff
- Ensuring the integration of Quality and Information Security Management System (QISMS)/ISO requirements into TXM processes
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the Management Systems are available
- Communicating the importance of effective and information security management and of conforming to QISMS requirements
- Ensuring that the QISMS achieves its intended outcome(s)
- Directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QISMS
- Promoting continual improvement
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as its applies to their areas of responsibility
- Maintain a positive ‘can do’ attitude and assist Sales where required
- Complete GDPR Awareness training and maintain knowledge
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please send your CV to: Blake.Golding@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you