TXM Healthcare is a multi disciplinary award winning healthcare recruitment agency.
Based in our Milton Keynes office location, We are currently welcoming applicants for a Operations Assistant.
If you are seeking a new role within Healthcare Recruitment then we are increasing our team due to growth and are seeking new superstars to join the TXM family!
Title: Operations Assistant
Reporting Line: Operations Director
Hours: The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day.
You may also be required to work additional hours in accordance with the reasonable demands of the Company and its needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting day to day to facilitate duties as per the requirement of the Operations Director
• Assist with and attend open days and conferences as required by the company
• Making telephone calls as per requirements
• Maintaining documents inline with policies, procedures and ISO 9001:2015
• Maintaining documents inline with polices, procedures and ISO 27001
• Attend audit dates
• Assist with meetings, minute production and signing in/out of guests as per needs of Operations Director
• Assist with training and HR duties as required by the Operations Director
• Adopting Company Objectives and ensuring awareness and implementing into day to day activity
• Adopt strict privacy and confidentiality with data and information relating to business functions, staffing and other HR needs
• Refer queries to Operations Director
• Maintain files as required, paper and electronic formats as per the Operations Director needs
• Assist with updates to legislation and law changes; assist with operational changes and implementation
• Full PSL maintenance, manage due diligence administration and apply NDAs as per the Operation Director needs
• Assisting with other duties as per the requirement of the Operations Director
• Assist with DR updates when required
• Any other support and business needs dictate
• Uphold standards in line with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 27001.
• Uphold Data Protection/ GDPR regulations and ensure work is conducted in a safe manner
• Basic Health and Safety awareness and reporting to the Operations Director as required
• Assist with Health and safety for workstation administration upon commencement for new starters and updates for desk movement
• Be proactive and assist with general queries regarding operations as per Operations Director needs
For a confidential discussion please call Chloe Nicholas on 01908 326 400 Or email your application to Chloe.Nicholas@TXMHealthcare.co.uk
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or a long term health condition we will do our best to assist you.