TXM Healthcare is a multi disciplinary framework awarded healthcare recruitment agency.
Due to our team successes we are expanding our non consultant division and are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our hot desk.
This role would suit someone who has previous 360 recruitment experience. Committed to generating new, and long lasting client and candidate relationships.
Working as part of a successful team, TXM Healthcare’s ethos is to always go “The Xtra Mile”.
We are passionate about client service and seek applicants with the following attributes:
• Positive can do attitude.
• Passionate about client services
• Go above and beyond, ensuring sales targets are achieved
+ The main responsibilities include the following:
• First Point of contact for all client requests by telephone and email on a daily basis.
• Filing client vacancies
• Updating the database with the relevant placement confirmation details
• Generating new clients and lead follow up
• Servicing existing clients requirements
• Negotiating pay and charge rates
• Short listing candidates for client submission
• Understanding compliance and ensuring best practice recruitment legalities
• Maintaining and establishing good relationships with clients
• Attending conferences and open days
+ Knowledge & Skills Essential:
• Excellent communication skills
• 360 recruitment experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of Temporary and/or permanent placements
• Experience of Microsoft Software Packages
TXM Healthcare welcomes your contact, to apply for this position in confidence,
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you