Outlined below is a list of duties and responsibilities required of the Compliance Administrator of TXM Healthcare Ltd. The below is not an exhaustive list and from time to time, the Compliance Administrator may be expected to carry out other related duties required by the Company.
Title: Compliance Administrator
Reporting Line: Compliance Manager
Hours: The normal contractual hours of work are 40 hours a week from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day, Monday to Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch taken between 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m. each day.
You may also be required to work additional hours in accordance with the reasonable demands of the Company and its needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full Compliance Processes
- Assisting with Registrations of new candidates
- Calling Candidates
- Assisting Candidates in applying for DBS
- Applying for and chasing references
- Ensure candidates are compliant and remain compliant to framework standards
- Any other support and business needs to dictate
- BLS Instructor (Training given)
- Phlebotomist trained ( Training given)
- Adopting Company Objectives and ensuring awareness and implementing into day to day activity
- Uphold standards in line with ISO 9001: 2015
- Uphold knowledge of Home Office Regulations and act accordingly
- Uphold Knowledge of Client Specific requirements and act accordingly
- Assist and attend open days and Conferences as required by the company
Jo Nicholas, Managing Director
01908 326 210